Just like Kenzie did, I will be rating them on a spoopines scale. 1 being a little bit spoopy, 5 being hiding behind a pillow.
5. Humans - The Hawkins family buy a synth (an AI robot) to help bring the family together, but will it tear them apart?
This is more of a thriller due to how creepily real this could be in a not so distant future. It has 3 seasons.
Spoopiness: 2 out of 5 👻
4. The Umbrella Academy - After growing apart, the Hargreeves family must re-unite to save the world.
A superhero action and adventure, doesn't scream spooky does it? But with plenty of gore and comedy it is a great 2 season binge with a 3rd season possibly on the way.
Spoopiness: 1 out of 5 👻
3. The Returned / Les Revenants - After a tragic accident, the whole town prays to see their loved ones again. But what if they actually returned?
Unlike the others, this series is actually French, so you'd have to watch it with subtitles, or there is an American version. But it is a great zombie thriller, unlike any other hence, why it got 2 seasons.
Spoopiness: 3.5 out of 5 👻
4. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - With her 16th birthday (Halloween day) fast approaching, Sabrina must choose between her human friends and her witch family.
This is a thriller mystery filled with witchy drama. It spans 3 seasons but I've only seen the first two so I was surprised when I heard the third one apparently turns very musical :/. However, you are into that here is a 4th season on it's way.
Spoopiness: Somewhere between 3.4 and 4 out of 5 👻
5. Ratched - Based on a true story, the stylish Mildred Ratched starts work as a nurse, but is there a dark side to her?
Definitely a very, gory, horror! Not for the faint of heart as the 18 age rating suggests, so have that pillow to hand. For this 1 season (8 episodes) binge.
Spoopiness: 4 to 4.5 out of 5👻
I hope that this has given you something to binge while curled up in a blanket, eat some sweet treats and binge during the witching hour.
Stay safe and stay spooky - Josh 🎃
Teenagers With Experience is an organisation created to provide teenagers worldwide with an online platform to share their own experiences to be able to help, inform and educate others on a variety of different topics. We aim to provide a safe space to all young people. You can contact us via email, social media or our contact form found on our home page.